CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 23, 2008

Is Your Beach House Fabulous?


Calico Corners Pacific Heights Collect

I just fell in love with this combination of color, texture and pattern while working on design ideas for a Santa Monica, beach house. The mahogany wood floors are great compliments to these fabrics. I was always a fabric junkie, and now Calico Corners online swatch ordering is really exciting me! Shopping their fabric online is easy and pleasant, my swatches arrived in week by mail saving me time and gas. Yes, I am writing from LA. My client saw the fabrics on our firms design boards and loved them. He is a divorced Dad with 2 daughters he loved the soft blue mixed with the animal print. Now I will happily drive to Calico Corners to place fabric orders for 4 Edna chairs. Adding a casual beach decor feel and ordering 2 ELAINE'S CHAISE. The silk dupioni patiala fabric is ideal for the window treatments in the silvery blue, trimmed with a banded mocha slubbed pupioni. Beach house decor is so fun to create!


(images from Calico Corners)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...