CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 11, 2010

Beach House Dining Room Inspiration


Lately I have been watching HGTV while working on a project on the wintry coast of the North East. I enjoy the channel, however many of the shows are so far from what really goes on in Interior Design in real Life. The crafty Designer, the hunky Carpenter, and the happy go lucky client that takes the paint and helps. Then I thought about this blog, Beach House Decor and how I constantly seek inspirations for beach decor and my own passion for anything beach. I realized HGTV inspires our imaginary creative spirits and helps many to try something different. The same inspirations that fuel me to find anything ocean, sea, or seashell for the Beach House owner.

Color, is something I have never been afraid of when designing a room or house. Ask anyone who I have worked with "I love color." So I was inspired when I saw
Candice Olson creativity, practicality and sophisticated practicality of using brown. I have been using browns for years in my design projects and now I thought, why not give my Beach House Decor readers a design inspiration using brown and turquoise. The two colors will lift your spirits in almost any room. I came across this fabulous dining room that was featured in House Beautiful.
This is a great inspirational beach house decor dining room. The reef like mirror is covered with family photos and the vintage
chandelier picks up the coral color of the ocean seas. Even Designers need inspiration and this room truly is that.

Photo Credit: House Beautiful

1 comments:

Splash! Posters said...

How very coordinated. Interesting.

Add also huge photography of sea dragons, starfish or jellyfish for good measure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...